At RxNet we negotiate with local pharmacies to offer clients prescription and front shop savings. We are 100% Canadian owned and operated and can offer substantial savings to patients and employers while improving health outcomes. RxNet offers:
- Access to low, everyday dispensing fees, minimizing out of pocket dispensing charges for individuals
- Great savings to your plan through competitively negotiated prices on prescription medications
- Improved health outcomes through tailor made solutions (access to diabetes, dietician, smoking cessation etc.) at your place of work
- Personalized service through our network of pharmacists
- Access to great, everyday discounts on most over the counter medications, such as pain and cold medication, plus front shop items, everything from vitamins, diapers, shampoo and more available online or through our network of pharmacies
- InProfile™ viewer allows you to access your medication history on your home and mobile devices
At RxNet your health and convenience is important to us. That's why we offer a variety of convenient ways to access prescription services, front shop discounts and other services in store (through one of our participating pharmacies) or online with the option of free same day home or work delivery.*
How to fill your prescriptions at one of our many convenient pharmacies:
Just provide your benefit plan drug card and your prescription to your RxNet network pharmacist as you normally would. You will notice a small RxNet code on your card. That lets our pharmacies know that you are part of the RxNet family and to offer you the enhanced services and pricing discussed. Don't forget to pick up all of your over the counter products at a great discount.
To find a pharmacy in our network click here.
If you would like to refill your prescription online (for pickup at a convenient location or free delivery) and/or to order over the counter products at a discount click here.
*restrictions may apply, call pharmacy for details